[Bioc-devel] Automatic build failure notifications

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Thu Oct 13 00:22:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

The automatic build failure notifications are now up and running.
They'll be sent every day around 4:40 PM EST (that's about 1 h
after the daily build report gets updated) to maintainers of
packages that are failing on the Linux builder (malbec1).

We'll switch to one notification per week after the release.

Note that there was a little quirk with the notifications sent
earlier today: they were based on yesterday build results, which
means that if your package was not failing yesterday but is failing
in today's report, you didn't receive the notification. Or vice-versa.
Sorry for that. We've addressed the problem so it shouldn't happen
again tomorrow.

Cheers,
H.

E-mail: hpages at fredhutch.org