[Bioc-devel] Automatic build failure notifications

Schymanski, Emma Emma.Schymanski at eawag.ch
Tue Oct 11 08:22:21 CEST 2016

Hi Herve, Markus, all,

It would really be great if these automatic notifications would be on again -

and if this would happen for devel and release. After my last email Dan T.

suggested I sign up for the RSS feed - I followed the instructions but even

there I seem only to get an old feed of the release build report - which for us is

a different error [one that is relates to Java ... and has been going on for ages]

Manually checking the builds every days is a pain when we know we are

waiting for a fix - if there would be a way to automate devel build reports

(maybe an opt in so those that don't want the traffic don't go crazy), that

would be great. I'm sure there'd be quite a few of us that would really

appreciate that! We'd have found our error much quicker that way...

I would vote for daily in the run up to the release, if doable. A number of

us seem to still have some need for this ;)

Thanks,

Emma