[Bioc-devel] tokay1 building error

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Sun Oct 9 00:33:10 CEST 2016

Hi Astrid,

The problem on Windows seems to be caused by the 'file' field
you have in some of the records in your pwOmics_vignette.bib file.
Looks like a field that is controlled by the Zotero software.
I'm not sure why this field causes problems on Windows and not
on the other platforms though. Some platforms are more forgiving
than others. Anyway if I remove this field from all the records
of your pwOmics_vignette.bib file, the problem goes away.

Hope that helps,

H.

On 10/07/2016 07:45 AM, Wachter, Astrid wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have currently a problem with my package 'pwOmics' not building on
> tokay1 in devel version.
>
> This is due to a vignette LaTex error I was not able to resolve so far
> in my Rnw file:
>
> LaTeX errors:
> ! Incomplete \iffalse; all text was ignored after line 82
> The file ended while I was skipping conditional text.
> This kind of error happens when you say `\if...' and forget
> the matching `\fi'. I've inserted a `\fi'; this might work.
>

> In trying to figure it out I now think it has to do with the order of
> latex packages loaded.
> I wondered if you'd come across such an error in other packages so far?
> (In the release version on moscato2 there is no such error.)
>
> Best,
> Astrid.

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology