[Bioc-devel] package submission from bitbucket

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at roswellpark.org
Tue Oct 4 21:01:22 CEST 2016

Lauren,

Thank you for your interest in submitting to Bioconductor.

Currently we only support the use of github for package submission. After the package has been accepted through the review process, it does not have to remain in github.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets