[Bioc-devel] problems installing cran dependencies with BioC devel in mac

Rodriguez Martinez, Andrea andrea.rodriguez-martinez13 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 12:04:52 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to install my MWASTools package (devel branch) in mac, and I get a lot of errors regarding the installation of the dependencies from CRAN because there are no files in the repository:

https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.4/

For windows, I dont have any problems with the installation because the cran repository has the files:

https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/r-devel/

One solution, is to install the CRAN dependencies in advance using

>install.packages(pkgs, contriburl = "https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.3/")

I wonder if there is another solution to do this directly from biocLite.

Thanks very much,

Andrea