[Bioc-devel] Help needed to reproduce my crash report

Ted Wong t.wong at garvan.org.au
Wed Nov 16 08:44:42 CET 2016


I need help to reproduce a crash in my crash report.

The crash report is: http://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/Anaquin/malbec1-buildsrc.html

This is what I did:

1. svn co --username ... --password .... https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/Anaquin

to create a new directory

2. svn update -r 123975

because this is the reversion stated in the crash report

3. cd ../ and R CMD build --keep-empty-dirs --no-resave-data Anaquin

to run the tests.

That's what I got:

* checking for file ‘Anaquin/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* preparing ‘Anaquin’:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
* looking to see if a ‘data/datalist’ file should be added
* building ‘Anaquin_1.1.2.tar.gz’

I tried the command on:

  *   Ubuntu, Bioconductor 3.3, R 3.3.1
  *   Mac OS-X, Bioconductor 3.4, R 3.3.2

Both worked.


Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

More information about the Bioc-devel mailing list