[Bioc-devel] download stats

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Tue Nov 8 17:50:51 CET 2016

Hi Kasper,

The download stats just got updated:

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/

They are updated twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday between 8
and 9 AM PST. Note that because of how the download log files are
generated and propagated to the machine where the stats are computed,
and because of the time it takes to generate the stats reports for
all the packages, the current stats don't take into account the
downloads that happened during the last 24 hours (more or less).

Cheers,
H.

On 11/08/2016 07:50 AM, Kasper Daniel Hansen wrote:
> It was pointed out to me that the (sub) heading on the page tells me that
> the script for counting downloads was last run Nov 4th, explaining the
> discrepancy.
>
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Kasper Daniel Hansen <
> kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there something wrong with the download stats in November.  All the
>> packages I look at have lost about 85-90% compared to other months of the
>> year:
>>   http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/bioc/GenomicRanges/
>>
>> Best,
>> Kasper