[Bioc-devel] Coverage test badge not updating

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Tue Nov 1 20:18:44 CET 2016

Hi,

I know that there are several old threads about the coverage badges
including this thread. Basically, while Bioc 3.4 was in devel, the
coverage badges didn't work for Bioc release (3.3). However, now that
3.4 has been released, the badges for Bioc-release (3.4) are still not
working and they only work for Bioc-devel (3.5).

In one of the threads, Dan mentioned that something at codecov had
changed and that he was going to ask for advice on how to proceed. I'm
just curious if there are any updates on this issue. If it's only
possible to have the coverage badges work for one branch, then it
might be best to leave them in Bioc-devel (given Jim's arguments
earlier) and remove them from Bioc-release.

Best,
Leo