[Bioc-devel] new download stats

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri May 13 07:52:50 CEST 2016

----- Original Message -----

I made the old url work for now, just for your package...until we can decide what to do about this.
It's just a copy of the file at http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/bioc/pathview.html , with the url paths adjusted,
it won't be updated the next time the scripts are run, but hopefully by then we will have a solution in place.

Dan