[Bioc-devel] error message - package GSAR

Rahmatallah, Yasir YRahmatallah at uams.edu
Thu May 5 21:28:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of package GSAR. Last Tuesday's build produced the following error message for the Windows platform only

Warning: running command '"C:\Users\BIOCBU?1\AppData\Local\Programs\MIKTEX?1.9\miktex\bin\texify.exe" --quiet --pdf "GSAR.tex" --max-iterations=20 -I "E:/biocbld/bbs-3.3-bioc/R/share/texmf/tex/latex" -I "E:/biocbld/bbs-3.3-bioc/R/share/texmf/bibtex/bst"' had status 1
Error in find_vignette_product(name, by = "texi2pdf", engine = engine) :
  Failed to locate the 'texi2pdf' output file (by engine 'utils::Sweave') for vignette with name 'GSAR'. The following files exist in directory '.': 'Bioconductor.sty', 'GSAR-KCMLplot.pdf', 'GSAR-mst.pdf', 'GSAR-mst2plot.pdf', 'GSAR.Rnw', 'GSAR.bib', 'GSAR.tex', 'unsrturl.bst'
Calls: <Anonymous> -> find_vignette_product
Execution halted

It seems that the PDF file of the vignette cannot be found. Since the package passes on Linux and Mac platforms, I assume the source of error is not in the vignette's .tex file itself. There is no line in the vignette's code that changes the working directory and all other files in the directory are being listed in the error message. Any idea what caused this error and how to fix it?

Regards,
Yasir