[Bioc-devel] 3.3 branch created

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Wed May 4 04:52:50 CEST 2016

Hi Dan,

Everything looks great! Thanks for all the hard work!!

My one question is regarding when we can resume using
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/. Right now
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/derfinder and
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/derfinder/DESCRIPTION
are off by the version bump commit (to release version numbers).

Thanks,
Leo