[Bioc-devel] Change to scheduling of devel builds

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Thu Mar 31 21:01:48 CEST 2016

Hi,

We have made a temporary change to the schedule of the builds.

Experiment Data packages will now build just once a week, on Saturdays during the day (Seattle time).

Software packages will build every day of the week EXCEPT Friday night/Saturday morning.

At the moment we're stuck with limited computing resources but a growing project which uses more compute resources, so this change was necessary so that the two builds wouldn't run at the same time and grind everything to a halt.

We expect to sort out the compute resource situation over the next few months, and then we can probably revert the build schedule to how it was before.

Thanks,
Dan