[Bioc-devel] Reminder: Deadline for new package submissions is tomorrow! (3/25)

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Mar 25 00:49:20 CET 2016

Developers!

A reminder that according to the release schedule

     http://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/
     https://support.bioconductor.org/p/78868/

the last day to submit a new package for inclusion in the next release
is tomorrow, 3/25. We'll make every effort to move packages submitted by
that date through the preview process in time to be included in the release.

Also, a reminder that we will switch to an open review system at the
start of the next release cycle; further details to follow...

     https://support.bioconductor.org/p/76472/

Martin Morgan
Bioconductor