[Bioc-devel] Your branch and 'bioc/master' have diverged

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Mar 11 17:52:48 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

A better solution might be to delete your git repository (after updating svn with the latest as described earlier), then re-create your github repository, and keep it in sync with svn using this technique:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocGithubHelp/wiki/Managing-your-Bioc-code-on-hedgehog-and-github#appendix-i-a-simpler-way

It's also probably best to avoid any non-linear commit history in git.

Dan