[Bioc-devel] Imports, depends and warnings

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Mar 4 23:48:54 CET 2016

So a preliminary diagnosis is that some packages are not building even though they build in the nightly builds. The problem could be a newer compiler, newer R-devel, slightly different OS (debian vs ubuntu) or something else. Investigating further. However, in the meantime, bioconductor/devel_base is now up to date. Of course this only includes one Bioconductor package (BiocInstaller) and fewer system dependencies, but it might be a helpful stopgap for you.

Dan