[Bioc-devel] Identify Bioc build machines

Thomas Lin Pedersen thomasp85 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:17:38 CET 2016

Hi

Are there any environment variables set on the bloc build machines that unique identify them as such? The reason I ask is that I’m planning to create a testthat PR that adds a skip_on_bioc (similar to skip_on_cran) function. While I know you generally shouldn’t skip unit tests on build machines, some tests can be prohibitively heavy and cause the check to timeout - In these cases it would be better to have the unit tests and run them locally but have them automatically skipped on bio builds…

best

Thomas