[Bioc-devel] question regarding man pages

Krithika Bhuvaneshwar kb472 at georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 2 23:18:14 CET 2016

Thank you for the feedback - I have a follow up question (possibly a
newbie question)

So from what you are suggesting, the helper functions need not have man pages.

I have to import some packages for the code to work in these helper
functions. Before I used to have :
#' @import(packageName) as part of the Roxygen header to indicate an import.

I believe its not correct to have library(packageName) in the code. So
how do I do this import ?

Thanks,
--Krithika