[Bioc-devel] Noticed change of version for some packages in BioC 3.2

Berri, Stefano sberri at illumina.com
Wed Mar 2 11:20:12 CET 2016

Thank you very much for the info.

I didn't realised bug fixes and versions changes were allowed in release. And it is good to know in a month 3.2 will be frozen forever.

Do you then have a strategy to suggest for automating download and install packages in a very reproducible way? Am I right that if I leave package installation to R it won't be all that reproducible, especially when dependency relies on CRAN packages?

cheers

Stefano