[Bioc-devel] Noticed change of version for some packages in BioC 3.2

Bernd Klaus bernd.klaus at embl.de
Tue Mar 1 12:48:21 CET 2016

Hi Stefano,

developers are not supposed to change the package fundamentally in the
release branch, however small fixes are allowed to be back-ported and
marked by a bump of the last digit:

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/

(E.g. fixing typos in the vignette or updating the citation
information)
As far as I know, only the url

http://bioconductor.org/pckages/<packageName>

is stable.