[Bioc-devel] NotNeeded in build report RSS feeds

Antti Honkela antti.honkela at hiit.fi
Thu Jun 30 15:31:51 CEST 2016

Hi Dan,

Thanks!

I think there are two separate issues, the first and more important of
which you have now hopefully fixed.

I would still like to see NotNeeded treated similarly as OK because it
too adds noise by generating extra reports when the set of build
machines changes and making the reports slightly more difficult to
parse. (I assume you are not generating new "no build problems" when the
set of build machines changes.) Plus it would look neater if the report
said no problems as "NotNeeded" is not really a problem a maintainer
could/should do anything about. :)

Antti