[Bioc-devel] update an existing package in Subversion version control

Francesco Del Carratore francescodc87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:49:47 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am currently working on a new version of a Bioconductor package and I
think I am now ready to submit it.

I am not the maintainer of the old version package (but I am collaborating
with her of course so we have maintainer credentials). Could somebody help
me to deal with the following:

1) is it possible to add me as an author of the package? if so, how?

2) Can somebody explain to me how to submit in the subversion control? I
already looked in the Bioconductor website and I found it rather confusing
(probably due to my poor English)

Many Thanks,

Francesco

--