[Bioc-devel] submitting annotation and data package

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Wed Jun 15 04:08:13 CEST 2016

Actually, here is the process for experiment packages:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#submitting-related-packages

Not sure what to do if there is a file > 100MB. There is git/github large file storage but we don't explicitly support it.
Maybe it belongs in ExperimentHub instead?

Dan