[Bioc-devel] bioconductor/metabolomics Docker image available

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Thu Jul 28 17:34:28 CEST 2016

Hi Steffen,

On 07/27/2016 09:11 AM, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:

> [...]

As you're probably aware, many of the containers were failing to build
due (in part) to outdated versions. Dan updated config.yml yesterday and
we are monitoring the builds of the other containers.

Can you please merge your branch with master and update your pull
request (i.e., no changes needed to config.yml )?

Thanks.
Valerie