[Bioc-devel] "platforms" information not updated

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:30:39 CEST 2016

Dear All,

A package I maintain, OncoSimulR, shows "some" for platforms, but when one
clicks on the badge, in both the release and the development version

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/OncoSimulR.html#archives

http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.4/bioc/html/OncoSimulR.html#archives

one can see that it is available as source, as Windows binary, and as tgz
for Mac OS X 10.9. Thus, it is available for all currently supported
platforms. The "some" I think is a legacy from the past (this package was not
supported in a version of Mac OS that is no longer supported by BioC
either).

How can this be fixed, so that the information is updated?

Thanks,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte