[Bioc-devel] build error only occurs in window system

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Thu Jul 7 22:44:59 CEST 2016

Herve,

I strongly agree that the ultimate goal is to fix the issue. Thanks for
the short term solution!

Best,

Julie

Confidentiality Notice:
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and
contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all
copies of the original message.