[Bioc-devel] Build reports not updated

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Thu Jul 7 02:57:38 CEST 2016

Hi Monther,

On 07/06/2016 05:05 PM, Monther Alhamdoosh wrote:
> I just noticed that the latest snapshot of the build reports was based on
> Sunday 3rd. Has been any change to the building cycle of software packages?

No changes to the build schedule. We're still trying to run the software
builds every day but have had many fatal build system failures in the
last 3 weeks or so. As a result, we've had many days without an updated
build report. The situation is particularly serious on Windows
(moscato1) where we haven't been able to complete a full build run
for at least 3 weeks. We're actively working on this.

Hopefully we'll have an updated build report tomorrow (Jul 7). If we
are lucky, it might even contain results for Windows. Fingers crossed...

H.

> Cheers,
> Monther
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]