[Bioc-devel] Build error in released version

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Tue Jul 5 22:03:52 CEST 2016

Dear Herve,

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation and quick fix!

When fusion occurs, the 2 alignments in a pair could be on different
chromosomes. Not sure what is the best way to handle this situation. If
set seqnames to *, then the mapping location is lost. Maybe set seqnames
to one of the chromosome, and have a mcol seqname2? Indicating chromosome
fusion?

Best,

Julie