[Bioc-devel] no build reports (nor builds) for Windows in BioC 3.4

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:10:41 CEST 2016

Hi Andrezj,

Sorry, the text of the message was not explicit (but the subject message
was): no builds for **Windows**.

So, yes, the page says "This page was generated on 2016-07-03 15:29:33
-0700 (Sun, 03 Jul 2016)."

but there are not reports for Windows, only for machines zin1 (Linux) and
Morelia (Mac). You can also see this if, from the page of any package in
devel, you click on the build status badge: you only get them from zin1 and
morelia, not for any windows machine.

And for at least some packages, the Windows version is lagging behind the
Linux and Macs versions (consistent with the idea of no builds for at least
a weak).

Best,

R.

Email: rdiaz02 at gmail.com