[Bioc-devel] GenVisR vignette build issues

Zach Skidmore zskidmor at genome.wustl.edu
Sat Feb 27 19:04:19 CET 2016

Hi All,

Recently the vignette in the GenVisR package has been causing Check
Errors, Specifically the error is:

pandoc: Could not fetch /tabsets.js
/tabsets.js: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
Error: processing vignette 'GenVisR_intro.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
pandoc document conversion failed with error 67
Execution halted

I cannot reproduce the error on my local system, some searching suggests
that the problem might be with rmarkdown however I have the latest
version installed. Is there anyway to tell what version Bioc is using?

Zach

--
Zachary L. Skidmore
Staff Scientist

____
This email message is a private communication. The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary material. Any review, duplication, retransmission, distribution, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is unauthorized by the sender and is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email and delete the original message from all computer systems. Thank you.