[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.3 release schedule

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Thu Feb 25 21:13:34 CET 2016

Martin's email prompts me to correct my earlier email where I gave out misleading information.

New packages have to be submitted to us by March 25.

April 6 is our internal deadline for not adding any new packages to the release, but it has no significance for package developers. So ignore April 6 and pay lots of attention to March 25!

I'm updating the support site version of this post.

Dan