[Bioc-devel] Classes to be supported by ggraph

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Sun Feb 7 23:09:48 CET 2016

hi,

i use the part of the functionality of the graph package within my
packages qpgraph and VariantFiltering. I mostly use the 'graphBAM' class
that provides a memory-efficient representation of the graph and the
possiblity to store data associated with nodes and edges via the
'nodeData()' and 'edgeData()' setters and getters.

while the graph package is not among the most actively developed one, it
may have about 80 other packages that depend or import its
functionality. i guess there are ways to explore automatically what
functionality is used or just what is more popular, which can give you a
hint about what to implement in 'ggraph'.

cheers,

robert.