[Bioc-devel] topGO and cat() and print() statements in program code

Morgan, Martin Martin.Morgan at roswellpark.org
Wed Feb 3 22:57:39 CET 2016

Hi Witold -- if you'd like to submit a patch, I will apply this to the package and notify the maintainer. I suggest you either use svn to check out the 'devel' version of the package, make your changes, and forward to me (martin.morgan at roswellpark.org) the output of svn diff (basic instructions here http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/source-control/), or do similar against the Bioconductor github mirror https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/topGO; for the latter you cannot submit a 'pull' request to the mirror, but you could point me to your repository.

Martin