[Bioc-devel] Git-svn issue with release version of XBSeq

Liu, Yuanhang LiuY12 at livemail.uthscsa.edu
Wed Feb 3 04:12:11 CET 2016

Hi, Dan,

Thanks for your prompt response. As I mentioned, I have no problem when committing changes to development version SVN source. But I got that error when I try to make changes to the release version and update the changes to SVN source (I have never made changes to release version svn before). From my understanding, developmental version and release version have different SVN sources/locations?

Regards
Yuanhang Liu
PhD Candidate
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology laboratory
Cellular & Structural Biology
UT Health Science Center at San Antonio