[Bioc-devel] Git-svn issue with release version of XBSeq

Liu, Yuanhang LiuY12 at livemail.uthscsa.edu
Tue Feb 2 20:12:21 CET 2016

Previously, I successfully commit my changes to the development version of my package, XBSeq, through git-svn by following the steps described in https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/. I recently want to make some changes to my package in the release version. However, after I finish my updates and try to run the command:

git checkout release-3.2

git svn rebase

I got the following error: Unable to determine upstream SVN information from working tree history. I am not sure what's wrong with this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards
Yuanhang Liu
PhD Candidate
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology laboratory
Cellular & Structural Biology
UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
email: liuy12 at uthscsa.edu    cel: 210-784-0828