[Bioc-devel] How to get further assessment for newly submitted package?

Jurat Shayidin juratbupt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:58:15 CET 2016

Dear BiocDevel, Bioconductor team :

I want to know how can I get further assessment and assist for my package
to Bioconductor Project. I've created issue to
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions and system marked as "Review
in Progress", package reviewer was assigned. Since my submission, review
status still  is not updated, haven't receive any update message both from
system and reviewers. I doubt that's because of holiday session, reviewers
haven't ready for fresh evaluation. I believe Bioconductor packages
submission is lengthy process, so I am eager to optimize my packages to
make acceptance by Bioconductor project, getting brief assessment on my
package is needed. Any chance to get further evaluation on my packages that
I possibly work on during this holiday ? Thanks a lot

Best regards :
--
Jurat Shahidin

Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informazione e Bioingegneria
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32 - 20133 Milano, Italy
Mobile : +39 3279366608