[Bioc-devel] Question about status of new package submission

Jurat Shayidin juratbupt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:29:45 CET 2016

Dear Bioconductor team :

Since I've issued new package submission to Bioconductor project, there is
no update on assigner for my packages. I am sure that I did follow
Bioconductor package submission, and contribution instruction. I believe
evaluating new packages could takes time, but I don't have any update who
is assigned to review my package. I doubt because of Christmas is
approaching and there might have some delay for package review. How can I
make sure that my package submission is under evaluation ? I am ready to
commit further improvement on my package's implementation based on
evaluation review from Bioconductor team. Thanks a lot

Best regards :

Jurat

--
Jurat Shahidin

Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informazione e Bioingegneria
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32 - 20133 Milano, Italy
Mobile : +39 3279366608