[Bioc-devel] Quick question about result of R CMD check and R CMD BiocCheck

Jurat Shayidin juratbupt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:51:43 CET 2016

Dear Lori :

Thanks again for your prompt respond. I corrected my mistake, now Reference
can be printed out. However, R CMD check raised one NOTE, how can I fix
this ? I've searched related question in stackoverflow and tried given
solution, but it cause error instead. How can I possibly get rid of this
NOTE ? Could you give me idea to address this problem please?

Plus, R markdown report warnings but that doesn't effect output of package
vignette, even R CMD check, and R CMD BiocCheck didn't report this as a
warning . Should I ignore this ? Thank you very much

Best regards :
Jurat