[Bioc-devel] Quick question about result of R CMD check and R CMD BiocCheck

Jurat Shayidin juratbupt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:06:41 CET 2016

Dear Lori:

Thanks for your respond on my question. I fixed the error from unit test. I
tried to edit the tag on bibliography.bib file, but Rstudio still did not
print that out. Why is that?

R CMD check report only one Notes when I tried to generate stack bar plot
for my output set by using ggplot2 packages, this note also appeared in R
CMD BiocCheck. I really don't know how to get rid of this note. Any idea
please ? How to remove this note ? Should I suppress this? Here is note
that raised by R CMD check :

Undefined global functions or variables:
  . Replicate cn mcols<- n original_list output p.value peakStringency

plus, I've used tidyr package to categorize my intermediate output in order
to get desired result, but when I execute .Rmd files, it gaves warning,
that didn't appeared in R CMD check, R CMD BiocCheck. Because R CMD check,
R CMD BiocCheck never report this as a warning. Should I keep aside this ?
R markdown report this warning :

Warning messages:
1: Too many values at 158 locations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ...

What possible changes I might to do on my package before issuing package
submission? Thank you very much.

Best regards :

Jurat