[Bioc-devel] Quick question about landing page

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Tue Dec 13 22:56:52 CET 2016

On 12/13/2016 04:50 PM, Boyu Ren wrote:
> Dear Bioconductor Team,
>
> I received the email yesterday that confirmed my package sparseDOSSA is added to Bioconductor. However, when I tried to check the landing page, the page cannot be found and also there is no building history for sparseDOSSA in the devel brand build report. I am just wondering if I just need to wait a bit more or there is some issues with the packaging building.

Congratulations! Yes wait longer. The package needs to build
successfully during a nightly build. From here

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/

at the top left you can see the 'snapshot date' which the current
nightly build is based on -- 2016-12-12 17:15:13. Your package was added
with this svn commit

r125047 | mtmorgan at fhcrc.org | 2016-12-12 17:17:22 -0500 (Mon, 12 Dec
2016) | 2 lines

Adding chimeraviz, RnaSeqGeneEdgeRQL, gcapc, BUMHMM, sparseDOSSA,
clusterSeq, ramwas

so 2 minutes late!

Martin