[Bioc-devel] Reading files with HTqPCR

Laurent Gatto lg390 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 17:11:53 CET 2016

Dear Nadine,

I think this question is more appropriate for the support forum.

 https://support.bioconductor.org/

I suspect that the issue lies at the very beginning (lines 7 and/or 8),
so make sure you provide the content of the files variable and the
output of the readCtData function.

Also, don't forget to provide the output of sessionInfo().

Best wishes,

Laurent

Laurent Gatto | @lgatt0
http://cpu.sysbiol.cam.ac.uk/