[Bioc-devel] Advice on build error related to webshot, and possibly related to rmarkdown?

Stian Lågstad stianlagstad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:44:35 CET 2016

Hi,

Could someone please advice me on the errors I'm getting building my
package? I'm unable to reproduce them locally.

Link to build report:
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/chimeraviz_buildreport_20161130173413.html
Link to bioconductor submission issue:
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/206

I'm getting an error on creating my vignette: `argumemt is not a character
vector`
I also get this: `there is no package called 'webshot'`

I believe these could be related to this warning: `Warning in
engine$weave(file, quiet = quiet, encoding = enc) : Pandoc (>= 1.12.3)
and/or pandoc-citeproc not available. Falling back to R Markdown v1.`

I use rmarkdown_1.2 locally without problems. Can someone here assist me?

Thank you.

--
Stian Lågstad
+47 41 80 80 25