[Bioc-devel] [Bioc-degel] AnnotationHub needed in the description of the ExperimentHubData

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Mon Dec 5 17:54:06 CET 2016

Hi,

I downloaded your package from github, removed the dependencies on
AnnotationHub and utils and was able to reproduce the problem for
read.csv() but not query().

I've reworked the suggested .onLoad() file in the ExperimentHubData
vignette. Hopefully this is a more straightforward implementation; the
helpers in ExperimentHub incorporate the call to query() but not
read.csv(). If you use the suggested .onLoad() then yes, you will need
to import utils and importFrom(utils, read.csv) in the NAMESPACE.
Changes are in ExperimentHub 1.1.2 and ExperimentHubData 1.1.4.

Let me know if you run into problems.

Valerie