[Bioc-devel] moving packages

Arunkumar Srinivasan asrinivasan at openanalytics.eu
Thu Aug 25 15:43:22 CEST 2016

Hello, I’ve submitted a package for review/submission here: https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/25. However, I would like to move the package from my account: http://github.com/asrinivasan-oa/gread to another.

Are there any recommendations for accomplishing this? I’m guessing it’s better to wait until the review process is over?

PS: Is there an average time for the review process? Just wondering since my last commit (following up on suggested changes) was a month ago, and have not heard back yet.

Thank you,
Arun.

--
Arunkumar Srinivasan