[Bioc-devel] our package build error in windows

Krithika Bhuvaneshwar kb472 at georgetown.edu
Mon Aug 22 17:49:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

It looks like our package CINdex has a build error in Windows (other OS are
fine).

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/CINdex/moscato2-buildsrc.html

Seems to be problem with the "Xvector" package not present ?

** preparing package for lazy loading*Error in loadNamespace(i,
c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]) :
  there is no package called 'XVector'*
Error : package 'GenomicRanges' could not be loaded
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'CINdex'
* removing 'E:/biocbld/bbs-3.3-bioc/tmpdir/RtmpoJBlA1/Rinst101c779816a4/CINdex'

We did not have this problem previously.  Is there some action we need to
do on our part ? Please advise.

Thanks,
Krithika