[Bioc-devel] problem in building package GSAR

Rahmatallah, Yasir YRahmatallah at uams.edu
Sat Aug 6 00:34:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

I recently added 6 more functions to package GSAR. I added the R files and manual pages for the new functions. I updated the namespace file accordingly. I can build the package successfully on my windows PC and 'R CMD check' returns no errors or warnings. I can install the package and it works fine on my PC. I use svn to update the development version (current development version is 1.7.2). The last update returned the following error

** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error in namespaceExport(ns, exports) :
  undefined exports: AggrFtest, radial.ranking, MDtest, RMDtest, findMST2.PPI, TestGeneSets
Error: loading failed

The undefined exports are the 6 new functions I added to the package. It's like they are declared in the namespace file but they don't exist elsewhere. Any idea what causes this error? Help is appreciated. The contents of the namespace file are shown below:

export(
      AggrFtest,
      HDP.ranking,
      radial.ranking,
      WWtest,
      KStest,
      MDtest,
      RKStest,
      RMDtest,
      GSNCAtest,
      findMST2,
      findMST2.PPI,
      plotMST2.pathway,
      TestGeneSets
      )

import(igraph)
importFrom("stats", "cor", "dist", "sd", "var.test", "p.adjust")
importFrom("graphics", "legend", "mtext", "par", "plot", "title")

Thank you,
Yasir