[Bioc-devel] Change package maintainer

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Tue Sep 29 02:59:10 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

If your student does not yet have an svn account, they need to contact us (replying off-list to me is fine) and request one, specifying the package name. Then we can give them access to the package in svn, and they can update the maintainer field in the DESCRIPTION file (in both release and devel) and increment the version number. Your student should subscribe to bioc-devel as well.

Dan