[Bioc-devel] Packge Build Status Notifications Missing

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Wed Sep 23 17:26:22 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

We do not send out notifications when the build system status changes for devel.
We only send them out (once a week) when the package fails to build or check on linux in release.

Are you talking about build system RSS feeds? (http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/rss-feeds/)? You can subscribe to those even if you are not the maintainer of the package.

Dan