[Bioc-devel] Problem with the git mirror when committing to SVN

Jesper Gådin jesper.gadin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:13:30 CEST 2015

Hi Diego,

I had the same problem some days ago. Can't tell if this is the right way
to solve the problem, but it worked, and this is what I did,
1) modified the file under conflict, in your case DESCRIPTION.
2) git rebase --continue
3) git rebase --skip

#This is the selected output from my bash history
 2192  git checkout devel
 2193  git svn rebase
 2194  git merge
 2195  git merge master --log
 2196  git svn dcommit --add-author-from
 2197  ls
 2198  git status
 2199  vim DESCRIPTION
 2200  git status
 2201  git add DESCRIPTION
 2202  git status
 2203  git commit -m"DESCRIPTION conflict change"
 2204  git status
 2205  git rebase --continue
 2206  git rebase --skip
 2207  git status