[Bioc-devel] Package deprecation and reacceptance

Glyn Bradley glyn.x.bradley at gsk.com
Wed Sep 16 14:29:35 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Our package CausalR is currently broke due to the igraph updates. We're working on fixing it, but other commitments mean I'm really not sure when we'll get it done,
and we've been told it will be depreciated before the upcoming release.

Should that happen, will it be possible for us to get it reaccepted once we do get the igraph issues fixed?

Thanks
Glyn