[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck required import

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Thu Sep 3 19:52:32 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Yes, I am aware of that. You have a global variable called 'desc' which is also the name of an exported object in IRanges and dplyr. The BiocCheck code assumes that you are trying to use those functions but you are not. I know what I need to do but I'm not sure how to do it in a way that does not limit useful functionality. I will fix it as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks,
Dan